Sunday, July 11, 2010

Everyone Should Come to Williamstown!!


Not only is the Tony-award-winning Williamstown Theater Festival going on (Justin Long, the Mac guy, is performing in the current show Samuel J. and K., and spends his night at the Herring, our beloved Spring St. bar) but there is also all of the Berkshires to enjoy! This is not just a tour guiding plug, I promise, I thought I'd share a few pictures with you that I took as three friends and I trekked to "The Tubs" a spot near campus perfect for floating around in colorful tubes!




And we had a breathtaking sunset to accompany our trip back to school!
...which wouldn't have been complete without a cow or two, GO EPHS (The Williams mascot is a Purple Cow, for those of you completely confused by this statement. And we are called the Ephs, after our founder, Ephraim Williams)!

No comments:

Post a Comment